Guarantee and protection of patients’ rights.
Our main guarantee is the recommendations of our patients.
Medical center “STOMA-DENT” guarantees the confidentiality of all information about the patient’s health.
The patient, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”, has the right to:
- free choice of services provided in the dental clinic;
- acquisition of the necessary, accessible, reliable information about dental services and materials, their characteristics, cost for independent decision-making regarding the methods of treatment and prosthetics recommended by the doctor;
- information about the diagnosis and prospects of treatment, possible complications;
- receiving dental services in volumes sufficient to maintain health and life;
- warranty period for dental services, subject to the rules of personal oral hygiene;
- free elimination of deficiencies in the dental service received during the warranty period (the doctor is not responsible for deficiencies in the services provided if it is proved that they arose through the fault of the patient himself);
- proper quality of dental services in full;
- safety of received dental services (protection from infection with infectious diseases: AIDS, viral hepatitis and others);
- compensation for losses caused by services of inadequate quality;
- going to court and other authorized state bodies for the protection of violated rights.
Consumer Protection Office address:
Kiev Regional Department for Consumer Rights Protection
01001 Kiev, st. Khreshchatyk, 6 mail: email@example.com
Tel. 279-92-62, 279-08-85
The warranty period for dental services (established by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine)
- on cement fillings – 6 months (for all classes of cavities);
- for fillings made of composite materials – chemical and photopolymer) – 6 months for cavities of class 4 according to Black;
- for fillings made of composite materials – chemical and photopolymer) – 12 months for cavities of 1 and 5 Black classes;
- for fillings made of composite materials (chemical) – 6 months for cavities of 2 and 3 classes according to Black;
- for fillings made of composite materials (photopolymer) – 12 months for cavities of 2 and 3 classes according to Black.
for denture works:
- directly on the temporary crown (prosthesis) – 3 months;
- for other types of dental work – 12 months.
Service life of denture works (established by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine)
- removable plastic dentures (full, partial) with plastic teeth – 24 months;
- removable clasp – 24 months;
- solid metal – 36 months;
- solid cast with plastic lining – 24 months;
- solid with ceramic lining – 36 months;
- fixed ceramics – 36 months.
The warranty period is established from the date of completion of tooth treatment or from the date of completion of prosthetics and fixation of the denture in the oral cavity.
Service life of the filling (established by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine)
- on cement fillings – 12 months for cavities of the 1st class according to Black;
- on cement, fillings – 9 months for cavities of 2, 3, 4 and 5 classes according to Black;
- for fillings made of composite materials (chemical and photopolymer) – 24 months for cavities of 1 and 5 Black classes;
- for fillings made of composite materials (chemical) – 12 months for cavities of 2, 3 and 4 classes according to Black;
- for fillings made of composite materials (photopolymer) – 12 months for cavities of class 4 according to Black;
- for fillings made of composite materials (photopolymer) – 18 months for cavities of 2 and 3 classes according to Black.
The guaranteed shelf life of the filling will decrease by 30% if the patient violates the rules of personal hygiene of the oral cavity and in the presence of moderate and severe generalized periodontitis.
If the patient has severe general diseases (endocrine pathology, malignant neoplasms, mental disorders, alcoholism, substance abuse) and in the presence of multiple caries, when more than 12 teeth are affected, the guaranteed shelf life of the seal will decrease by 50%.
In case of violation of oral hygiene, the warranty period for dentures is reduced by 50%.
Patient claims for dentures can be made during the warranty period, provided that the patient has followed the doctor’s recommendations regarding:
- use of a specific prosthesis;
- regular and competent adherence to the rules of personal oral hygiene. In the morning and in the evening, brush your teeth and dentures, rinse your mouth and dentures after each meal;
- a visit to the doctor to adjust the dentures. Under no circumstances should you independently correct and repair removable dentures;
- consult a doctor immediately if complications or broken prostheses occur.
Dental treatment is an intervention in the unique biological system of the human body and its result cannot be fully guaranteed.
The efficiency and quality of treatment (diagnostics), the duration of the service life and warranty obligations depend on the conscientiousness of your implementation of the recommendations of your doctor. To maintain the results of dental interventions for the longest time, you need to constantly observe oral hygiene, maintenance techniques or the use of established dental structures.
Warranty obligations consist in the free renewal of a technological defect of a filling or an artificial crown within certain warranty periods, provided that the oral cavity is properly cared for at least once every 6 months. If these conditions are not met, the terms of warranty obligations are reduced in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
If the patient chooses a Treatment Plan that goes beyond the favorable prognosis, the patient signs a waiver of warranty.
Get -5% for further treatment
Patients who first make an appointment at the Stoma-Dent medical center for a consultation based on information received from our website will receive a 5% discount when registering for further treatment.